The controller for the processing of your data is Fondazione I.S.I. (hereinafter referred to as “we”).
If you have any question you can write us at our address Via Chisola n. 5, cap 10126, Torino, Italy or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hereby inform you that we will process your data lawfully and fairly in full respect of your rights and, in particular, your privacy, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”) and other applicable laws and regulations.
We will process the following data:
Browsing data – When you connect to our system, this will automatically record information that your device sends us. This information may relate to the content loaded, the steps taken, the IP address and MAC address from which you are connecting, the operating system and the language of your device, date and time of your connection, your position.
Contact information and communications – When you send us your contact details (email, etc.) and an email or other communication, we will record your contact details and communication.
Cookies – When you use our services, we can send to your device one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters):
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed with the following purposes:
We will also process your personal data to inform you about our services and news on our site, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation.
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may communicate your data:
TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
Your emails and email address could be transferred outside the EU, and in particular in the United States, based on the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries, a copy of which you can request by writing to us.
PERIOD OF STORING
Your contact details and communications will be stored for the time necessary to meet your request and for any additional time necessary to use the data to protect your and/or our rights, and / or rights of third parties.
Your browsing data will be stored for up to 3 months.
We remind you that, according to the Regulation, you are entitled:
– to obtain access to your personal data according to Article 15 of the Regulation,
– to obtain the correction of your personal data according to Article 16 of the Regulation,
– to obtain the erasure of your personal data according to Article 17 of the Regulation,
– to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data according to Article 18 of the Regulation,
– to object to processing of your personal data based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation (to evaluate and improve services and to develop new ones, to protect the technical functioning of our system) according to Article 21 of the Regulation,
– the portability of your personal data according to Article 20 of the Regulation,
– to lodge a complaint with the Italian Privacy Authority according to Article 77 of the Regulation.
You can control and / or delete the cookies as you like – to learn more, please visit the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You can select which cookies to enable through the appropriate procedure provided below, as well as delete cookies already on your device and set most browsers to block its installation.
Most browsers allow you to:
If you choose to remove or not to enable:
THIRD PARTY SERVICES THAT INSTALL COOKIES
We will not use or allow third parties to use the statistical analysis tools to find or collect identifiable information about you. Google may transfer to third parties the information collected by Google Analytics where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
According to the terms of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.